Floral Shift Dress


As soon as i saw his floral shift dress on chicwish i automatically fell in love , is one of hose dresses that makes you feel pretty , girly and confident all at the same damn time . what i really love about i is he detailing on he dress is just so beautiful , here i wore it to a wedding and paired it with green metallic pumps i can wait to style it in different ways, maybe wearing it as a top or with different shoes and maybe even with a blazer. 

since this is my first post of the year HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. 
i know that many of you, like me, have a bunch of expectations for this year, dreams and goals and all that and i sincerely wish you all a year full of favour and Joy in abundance .

 I'm thankful to God for all he did for me in 2013 , this year will be amazing for all of us . Thank you all for sticking with me, this blog through 2013 , for  your comments really , you guys have been 'super amazing' (pretty sure no one says his but go with it).

You Might Also Like


  1. Love your dress!


  2. you look lovely,love the dress

  3. U look beautiful abd I love the dress. . Please check out my blog


Hey there ... thanks for visiting ... come back soon