Lets go Shopping ...

12 comments


Here are some of my Favourite Finds ....



Topshop Vinyl Midi Skirt

Zara Gold Shoes

Asos Skirt in Ovoid TEXTURE and Asos Chartreuse Wedges

ASOS Kimono in Bold Fluoro
Zara Open Ankle boots



New Look Presentation Sandals via ASOS.



As usual, and at almost every hour in the day, you'll find me on almost always 'online window shopping' , I don't understand the addiction as I keep buying and buying or wishing I could buy ....
                  
But when the time comes to decide what to wear , my clothes and I will agree that there is nothing .

I usually have a revelation that I don't have enough clothes to put a decent outfit together and resolve to buy more to make my life easier, this results in an almost empty account and a wardrobe full of clothes with nothing to wear.

Fashion week is only around the corner , I'm excited to see all the AW collections and during my numerous breaks I will be trolling blogs and websites for amazing street style.

Speak soon. x

12 comments:

Virgos and Kisses said...

i.want.thos.zara.ankle.boots.so.bloody.bad!

virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

MANOBEINA said...

i MUST have those zara gold pumps. lovely post babe

love from nyc
http://dryycleanonly.com

Jane said...

Ha la la, this Topshop vinyl skirt looks PERFECT!

vivalablonda said...

I feel the same.. Always happens to me. This picks are insane, I love both skirts!



xx

jamie-lee said...

I'm the same, forever shopping. It's so hard to stop and there's so much great stuff out there!

GrandyXO said...

Those Zara ankle boots are so so gorgeouss aha and I just try not to online window shop as it just makes me sad that I cant affors anything aha lovely post xo
Enter My Asos Giveaway!

libys11 said...

omg!!! i WANT that flared out skirt!! awesome!!

Animated Confessions

Adalia's Closet said...

I love the New Look sandals! :) xx

adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

nice post!

Mesmerize said...

love Zara boots!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Raven Rosie said...

You've got a nice blog. Thanks for sharing.


www.ravenrosie.com
Raven Rosie

IHMH said...

I do love the midi skirt!!

http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!