Insta Life

20 comments
River Island Barely there Sandals - on sale here , similar here

Scattered room floor , post coming soon.

off to see 2 guns ... great movie , you should definitely see it.

Nigerian food made by me this past Sunday .... this is pounded yam and edikangikong ;)

you've seen this already ...

ZARA sale scores

New ASOS  accessories , CUFFS here  and here , earrings here and here  


This is when i has Chicken pox ( the recovery stage ) had to wear my hair short because they were on my scalp.


if you would like to follow my Instagram you can click on the 3rd gadget at your right had corner of this page or search  @beebaademowo





have an amazing weekend. xoxo

20 comments:

Rach said...

Just when i decided to take it easy on solid food :(

Michelle Hung said...

That food looks so nice... could do with that now!

virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

Cassandra Ikegbune said...

omg i'm suddenly craving soup :(

YvonnesLoves said...

I love the black & white heels! & can be worn with so much!
www.yvonnesloves.com

ANDYSTYLE said...

NICE HEELS AND PICS :)

Amanda L said...

love the first heels great pick
http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

Cherina said...

Those black and white heels are everything tho'!

Vanessa said...

Wow,amazing pics...I like your pretty blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Ofure .O. said...

Omg!! I want some of that food...and I love the Sandals..now ffing u btw xx

Beeba Ademowo said...

Lol !!

Beeba Ademowo said...

I could do with it all the time !! x

ok . Maybe not.

Beeba Ademowo said...

Lol...

Beeba Ademowo said...

Thank you Yvonne.

Beeba Ademowo said...

Thank you for visiting .. x

Beeba Ademowo said...

thanks Amanda.x

Beeba Ademowo said...

I'm in love with them .x

Beeba Ademowo said...

Welcome ..:D ...x

Beeba Ademowo said...

Thank you Nessa, will check out your blog .. x

ahhhsoNeo said...

Those shoes are to die for. And that food looks so good.

Ag said...

Those Crocodile earrings are on sale now! hum...I'm thinking about them! They look lovely on you!!!